Have you always dreamed of having an amazing beachfront wedding in Key West Florida? Soft sand, ocean blue waves, palm trees, the perfect day and elegant wedding décor. What if we told you Family Affair Wedding Planners can turn that dream into a reality?
The Best Beachfront Wedding in Key West Florida is always popular among brides and grooms. Who wouldn’t want to plan an elegant Key West wedding complete with the beach as a backdrop? Just check Pinterest or our sister site Senses At Play and you’ll find a ton of “wedding inspiration” to satisfy you. At Family Affair Wedding Planning, we’ve had 25 years of planning Key West Weddings. We know a thing or two about stunning Key West weddings.
Reasons Why a Beachfront Wedding in Key West is The Best
We’re OBSESSED with beachfront Key West weddings. Then again, we might be a little biased being from Key West. You can have all the benefits of an exotic wedding without leaving the country! Key West is an ideal destination and connected to many major cities. Iconic writers such as Ernest Hemingway and Tennessee Williams have fallen for its exotic and “old world” charm. Key West is more than a lovely wedding backdrop. It’s a dreamy getaway!
- Picture Perfect Sunsets – Key West Sunsets make for that Instagram-worthy shot. The Wedding Photographers at Senses At Play shoot stunning Key West Wedding Photography. Take a look for yourself! If you want us to capture the best lighting for your pictures, we recommend starting the ceremony an hour before the sun goes down.
- Relaxed Atmosphere – Beach wedding ceremonies are perfect for laid-back couples who love the outdoors. Perhaps you are looking for something less “cookie-cutter” and more adventurous. As a Bride, you can also ditch the long veils and heavy gowns for sandals and a lightweight dress.
- Less Stress – beachfront weddings are surprisingly less stressful. Beachfront weddings require less planning than traditional weddings. The setting is already naturally created by nature and doesn’t need as much décor.
- Endless Wedding Activities – Your destination wedding will be in close proximity to Key West. The hardest part of Key West Weddings is deciding on wedding activities. If you love the water there is reef snorkeling, jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing (to name a few!) You’ll HAVE to go to the Dry Tortugas National Park and ride the Fort Jefferson Ferry. Explore charming Old Town Key West and take a trolley tour.
- Wedding, Bachelor Party, and Honeymoon Package – With Key West Weddings, you can save time and money. Multitask and also make the wedding venue the honeymoon as well! Key West is more than a wedding destination. It is perfect for Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. There are plenty of places to party in Key West – cocktail bars, saloons, distilleries, and gentlemen’s clubs. It is also a honeymoon destination. After the wedding, you can chill at a resort hotel or hop on a sunset cruise!
- Budget-Friendly – Beachfront Weddings in Key West are more cost-effective than traditional weddings. Additionally, you don’t have to pay for site fees, costly décor, or expensive wedding attire.
- Memorable Experience – “Traditional” weddings are usually in settings such as churches or public venues. A beachfront wedding in Key West is a memorable and unique experience.
How to Plan a Beachfront Wedding In Key West Florida
So you’ve been dreaming about an Instagram-worthy destination wedding for a long time. Now, you are tasked with turning your dream destination wedding into a reality. Since we are expert wedding planners, here are a few things you need to know:
(Tips for Your Key West Destination Wedding)
- Time of Day – The afternoon heat in Key West can be brutal – especially if you and your guests are not used to the Florida heat. Consider a morning or sunset ceremony, which will also be less crowded. Also, don’t let the ocean tide creep up on you! Check the tide schedule to make sure it won’t be any interference.
- Weather – Plan accordingly. If it’s hot and sunny, tell guests to bring sunglasses and fans. Stock up on bug spray, towels, and water. Check the weather the week of and the day of.
- Wedding Photography – It takes serious skill to master beach wedding photography. Amateur or beginner photographers might not have the best experience to handle it. A professional wedding photographer will also understand proper lighting techniques.
- Wedding Décor – since the backdrop is the beach, you’ll have to design around that. Our planners at Family Affair can offer suggestions for décor.
- Have a backup plan – every outdoor wedding needs a backup plan. Even if you check the weather multiple times, there is no guarantee. We can’t stress this enough!
Specials on Wedding Packages
Brides and Grooms that contract Family Affair Wedding Planners get special deals. We have all-inclusive wedding packages available to our clients. This also eliminates the process of having to communicate the same details via email or phone calls with each vendor. There is no need to pay separate contracts or deposits. Find out more about our Key West Wedding Packages.
About Family Affair Wedding Planners
Let our family take care of your family affair!
Family Affair Event and Wedding Planning was started by two sisters and their husbands. They found themselves in the wedding industry in Key West and really enjoyed working together. When we added Planning to 25 combined years of wedding experience we started to add other specialties – so new Key West “family” members were added – chosen for the same dedication and fun approach to weddings. Our family now includes a group of planners, photographers, videographers, DJs, officiates, floral design experts, hair/make up, and catering working together.
We would love to assist you in building your perfect day! Family Affair Wedding Event Specialists will provide Planning services unlike those you will find on this little island. Choose from all-inclusive packages or special deals. Ready to chat? Fill out a quote request for a free consultation. Have questions for Family Affair Wedding Planners? Call (305) 433-0700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.